Bin Lifter and Tilter Upto 300 kg per Bin
We, Fabcon India, are the pioneers of design and manufacturing of stainless steel equipment for the food, agri based, dairy and pharmaceutical sectors. We have been serving various industries from past 50 years and well appreciated for our design, finesse, craftsmanship and customer satisfaction.
We offer a wide spectrum of equipment that eases the load for material handling and distribution. Our products are developed for the ease of our customers and to make their conveying experience hassle free and increased efficiency. We feel proud to share that we are in association with Syspal from U.K. to provide best in class Eurobins, lifters, tilters and hygiene equipment. Our systems can be utilized for numerous applications from conveying goods to end of line processes.
Following are its various benefits.
- Transferring products effectively
- Allows quick bin rotation upto 55 degrees.
- Helps in transfer of difficult to convey, high viscosity materials.
- Minimal contamination risk and product wastage.
- Interlocked access provided at each level.
- No civil base/construction required.
- Designed to carry crates, bowls and bins.
- Safe working load of 1500 kg.
Why choose our bin lifter and tilter?
To maximize productivity across all industries, we provide bin lifters and tilters that enhance ergonomics. The main reasons for selecting our bin lifter and tilter are listed below.
- Can be designed for variable heights and can be interlocked at various stations.
- Complete automatic product handling
- Designed to meet the industry applications.
- Ideal for conveying material like powders, dough, grains, high viscosity liquids and sticky items.
- Ensures hygienic operation due to minimal human operation.
Fabcon bin lifter and tilter
In addition to being CE certified, our quality is also ULC & CSA rated. With our upfront equipment price, you may expect lower total cost of ownership and better R.O.I. The majority of our clients are repeat customers, and we export our solutions to over 50 nations.