Take up conveyors are used when the material has to be propagated through different levels i.e. from lower level to upper level.
The conveyor is fabricated in a Z-type structure where the in feed point is at the bottom part of the conveyor and the out feed is taken out from the top part.
The conveyor can use multiple types of belt as per the application and requirement.
- Fully Customizable
- Easy to Operate
- Easy to Maintain
- Feasible for heavy working conditions and extreme temperatures
- Wear & Tear resistant
- Simple structure
- Alignment options to curb belt tracking issue
- Food grade belt for safe conveying of edible products
- Complete automation possible (Optional)
- Large Conveying capacity
- Low operating cost
- To feed the Multi head distributor system
- To feed into a dryer or a frying line.
- To feed into a sylo.
- To take out packets from the packaging machine. Etc.
- Modular belt conveyers
- PU Belt conveyers
- SS. Mesh belt conveyors.